• Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow and retention.
• Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
• Partner with creative team, channel sales teams, and external agencies and vendors.
• Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes.
• Produce timeous, accurate and concise monthly reporting covering all key Marketing metrics.
• Effective weekly reporting in weekly sales meetings.
• Ensure data integrity.
• Identify and evaluate new digital technologies and use web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
• Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer engagement.
• Oversee all PR, Media and Communications plans, as driven by PR & Communications Manager.
• Meet our sales target for each unit.
• Arrange all formalities for forwarding on import/export shipments
• Developing and presenting sales proposals for potential and existing clients.
-Independent thinker and goal oriented individual
-Self starter and a problem solver
-Strong customer service attitude
-Software applications (Ms Word, Excel, Pastel)
***We do not offer training in these positions. Candidates are required to have some work experience
**Candidates are required to own a smart phone and driver’s license
Job Application Details
To apply send Comprehensive CV, copies of all academic qualifications from O’levels to Diploma/degree level to [email protected]