MOTOR MECHANICS/AUTO MECHANICS/Diesel Plant and Fitter :
Carry out routine maintenance, fault diagnosis and repairs on heavy and vehicles, construction vehicles, hydraulics, pneumatics, generators and ancillary equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Removal and fitting of engines and gearboxes
• Overhaul different types of engines and tune ups
• Overhaul of gear boxes, final drives, transmission system and adjustments
• Overhaul of brake system and adjustments
Qualifications and Experience
• 5 “O” Levels including Maths and English, Apprenticeship trained Skilled Worker Class 1
• Minimum 5 years post graduate experience on heavy vehicles
• Clean class 2 driver’s licence
How to Apply
Interested candidates send CVs to [email protected]
Golden Barn Tobacco is an established tobacco contracting company supporting farmers in all the farming regions of Zimbabwe. It's Head Office is in Milton park while the sales floor is situated...