PanelBeater/SprayPainter (Artisan) :
- Full Time
Responsible to competently carry out all auto body repair works that involve the use of specific auto repair equipment that includes tools for disassembling, repairing, assembling and spray-painting vehicle body parts, s and accessories.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Carrying out inspections on bodywork and frames of company vehicles to assess extent of damage.
• Disassembling and reassembling damaged vehicle body parts and accessories.
• Repairing scratches, dents and other damage to bodywork through filling and sanding.
• Replacing vehicle body parts that cannot be repaired.
• Straightening and aligning car frames and unibodies.
• Replacing or repairing windows, car interiors and exterior trim.
• Carrying out spray painting works. final finishing and polishing.
Qualifications and Experience
• Qualified Panel Beater/Spray Painter with at least 3 years proven field experience.
• A hands-on person with knowledge of vehicle body building and basic vehicle mechanics.
• Vehicle spray painting and colour matching skills.
• Good manual skills, accuracy and precision.
• Team player.
How to Apply
Send application clearly marked position applied for together with detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: