We are a Diversified Building, Construction and related services main contractor, working on a number of projects across Zimbabwe is seeking for an experienced Projects Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinates and control projects from the design stage through to completion and handover;
• Coordinates with contractors and consultants onsite and ensuring that general specifications are met and construction procedures are executed properly;
• Coordinates construction inspection, project supervision and monitoring;
• Files all projects records in a proper manner that allows easy retrieval;
• Receives and record construction drawings issued;
• Submits daily, weekly and monthly progress reports as appropriate and as directed;
• Ensures that the site and occupational health and safety measures are observed;
• Carries out any other technical duties as assigned by the General Manager/ Contracts Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
• Minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience.
• Clean class 4 driver’s licence.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email an application letter and detailed CVs with 3 traceable referees to email: [email protected] no later than 24 June 2021