Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacant posts that have arisen within the Zimbabwe Manpower Development Fund (ZIMDEF) – an equal opportunity employer. The vacant posts are based at ZIMDEF Head Office in Harare.
REAL ESTATE ASSISTANT- HARARE x1
The incumbent will be responsible for supporting the daily operations of property management by performing administrative tasks, organizing property viewings and managing tenant relations.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing of applications for prospective tenants and assisting in the selection process of tenants.
- Preparing and conducting property viewings with prospective tenants.
- Assist in creating and distributing marketing materials to attract new tenants.
- Producing tenant invoices and following up on all outstanding payments on a monthly basis.
- Addressing and attempting to resolve tenants’ queries in a timeous manner.
- Recommending to the Real Estate Officer with all details of problem tenants for hand over to the legal section to institute debt recovery and possible eviction.
- Inspecting the Fund’s properties to ensure that they are in a rentable state and reporting any identified problems or issues.
- Assisting in the administration of lease agreements and recommending lease renewals to the Real Estate Officer.
- Ensuring that fire equipment is serviced according to planned schedule for the safety of tenants and the properties.
- Ensuring that all uti lity bills e.g. electricity and water are up to date.
- Attending to evictions of tenants to ensure that the Fund’s property is left in good order.
- Maintaining organized and updated tenant files and records.
- Compiling relevant reports in accordance with the departmental procedures.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- Diploma in Property Management, Real Estate Management or equivalent
- A relevant higher qualification will bean added advantage
- A minimum of three (3) years progressive hands-on experience in property management or real estate
- Knowledge of SAP Flexible Real Estate Management (FE-FX)
- Clean class4 driver’s license
Job Application Details
Eligible candidates are invited to submit their applications, together with detailed curriculum vitae including certified copies of certificates, and the names of 3 contactable referees under confidential cover not later than 13 February, 2021 to the address below. Please be advised that all certificates submitted shall be subjected to verification by the relevant issuing authorities.
The Human Capital Development Manager
Zimbabwe Manpower Development Fund
18572 Off Mother Patrick Avenue
P. Bag CY7739
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be advised
Please say that you got this job advertisement through Jobs Zimbabwe