REGIONAL ENGINEER - SOUTHERN REGION :
- Full Time
Applications are Invited from suitably qualified candidates to till the following post
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB: The position is responsible for evaluation and approval of budgets and programmes of works from road authorities and ensures maintenance works adhere to quality standards.
The position reports to Director Technical.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Evaluate and recommend approval of programmes and budgets from road authorities and recommend disbursement of funds for the same.
2. Develop annual disbursement schedules to road authorities based on approved programmes, Ensure maintenance works are monitored for adherence to quality standards as well as efficient use of funds.
3. Check acquittal reports and coordinate final evaluation of maintenance programs.
4. Predict, detect, and rectify any programme technical mishaps and provide solutions to avoid funds wastage.
5. Monitor and maintain Tolling infrastructure.
6. Maintain national databases for road networks.
7. Provide information on resources and technical needs of stakeholders for effective program execution
8. Analyse the information, resources and technical requirements of stakeholders and provides updated information required for effective program execution.
9. Facilitate workshops with road authorities and capacitate them to come up with credible programmes and acquittals
Qualifications and Experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• 5 Ordinary level passes including Mathematics and English
• Civil Engineering Degree
• Project Management Diploma is an added advantage
• Registered with Zimbabwe Institute of Engineers, Corporate Member (please attach certificate)
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience in road construction and maintenance works implementation
• Clean class 4 driver's license
How to Apply
Application letters with detailed resumes, certified copies of national ID, academic and professional certificates with three traceable referees should be submitted not later than 17 June 2022 at 4.30 pm to:
The Director Administration and Human Resources
489 Runiville Glenroy
Or send via email to: [email protected]
Applicants can also lodge their application at the nearest ZINARA Provincial Office
Zinara Jobs The Zimbabwe National Roads Administration (ZINARA) is a Zimbabwean parastatal responsible for the management, maintenance and development of Zimbabwe's national road network.