REGIONAL SALES CONSULTANT (To cover Matabeleland Region: Gwanda, Lupane and Plumtree) :
The purpose of the job is to plan, set and achieve sales targets of organization products and services. The position exists to ensure that revenue targets are achieved and the business experiences growth by sourcing new clients and securing sales whilst maintaining mutually beneficial customer relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Duties and responsibilities include:
• Establish the sales plan, set and achieve sales targets across agreed product/service offering for the region
• Ensure daily, weekly and monthly sales targets are met
• Monitor target attainment on an ongoing basis and will strive to surpass such targets through innovative and proactive sales techniques for business growth
• Prepare month end sales reports on the activities for the month vs planned
• Keep abreast of other client awareness events such as educational fares in the region to ensure organization’s full participation
• Develop relationships with new potential clients through interaction and product up-selling.
• Report any market consumer behaviour changes and competitor activities which have an impact on the business of the organization
• Ensure administration systems are in place to track and report on progress of achieving sales targets and business development activity.
• Maintenance of stakeholder data base
• Responsible for all branch/office management, administration functions and requirements
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Business Management/Sales/Marketing or related discipline
• Clean Class 4 Driver’s licence
How to Apply
Please forward concise CV and application to [email protected] by close of business, 12 January 2022