To assist in carrying out research through data collection and analysis for a given study or project within the Authority. The position reports to the Research and Development Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifies research goals, research methods, variables, and other test parameters within the Authority.
- Makes a choice on how to collect data and offers recommendations on evaluating the data on behalf of the Authority.
- Identifies project goals, research methods, variables, and other test parameters.
- Reviews gathered research and offers analysis of the various sets of data for any recommended project
- Makes research schedules to monitor the Activities of research teams.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Data analytics / statistics or its equivalent
- MBA or its equivalent an added advantage
- Knowledge of different statistical packages and software
- A Clean Class Four Driver’s Licence a must.
CHARACTERISTICS AND SKILLS
- Unquestionable integrity.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to manage external relations
- High level conceptual and analytical skills
GET A WORLD CLASS CV FOR ZWL4500. COVER LETTER FOR ZWL3000
Pay for CV here
Pay for Cover Letter here
Whatsapp us on +263784644514
Job Application Details
All applications should be submitted to the Director General, 1008 Performance Close, Mt Pleasant Business Park, Harare or P.O. Box MP 843. Mt Pleasant, Harare in an envelope clearly marked and STATING THE POSITION BEING APPLIED FOR by not later than 17 JUNE 2022.
Please say that you got this job advertisement through Jobs Zimbabwe