Safari Camp Supervisor :
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for suitably qualified and self-driven individuals in a diversified conglomerate for a Safari Camp Supervisor position. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving business performance through the day-to-day co-ordination of camp activities and staff management which includes, safari activities and guiding, hosting camp guests, staff welfare, management of camp assets, management of staff, training, and motivation to satisfy all stakeholder and guests expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure all guest’s needs and requirements are taken care of always ensuring constant professionalism and courtesy, ensuring Guest experience and attention are of the highest standard and in line with the organization’s procedures.
• Ensure that all products that come into contact with the guest are consistently of the correct standard.
• Ensure security and safety of all guests, staff, and assets of the camp through implementing systems for guests to be escorted safely around the camp.
• Assist with Housekeeping and laundry oversight, including checks and training to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness, service, and attention to detail.
• Assist with the camp improvements and beautification through suggestion and implementation of appropriate landscaping, additional décor, and other developments within budget and guidance of management, including the Camp Manager’s input.
• Accurate monitoring and receiving of transfer details and information on guests from booking sheets and reservation system.
• Control, orders, and inventory management of all consumables, equipment, fuel, and linen with the use of appropriate systems to ensure there is no opportunity for theft or wastage.
• Quickly respond to and resolve guest complaints and incidents and complete all required reporting documentation.
• Manage and control staff working hours, leave cycles, and the implementation thereof.
• Ensure that Guest rooms are checked before arrival, and all are 100% in working order.
• Any other duties as assigned by the Camp Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal person must possess the following:
? Degree/Diploma in Business Management or Hospitality & Tourism field
? 4 years of experience in a similar international client-based camp is required
? Experience in the service industry especially in dealing with guests and staff
? Previous camp supervisor/ safari host experience is an advantage
How to Apply
Candidates who possess the qualifications and experience should send their detailed CVs to [email protected] with the title Safari Camp Supervisor
Diversified group of companies with interests in FMCG, agriculture, baking, security and logistics