A leading company in the Printing, Publishing and Packaging industry is inviting applications for the above position within its operations. Responsible to the Head Sales and Marketing, the Key Result Areas (KRA) of the Sales Representative are shown hereunder: –
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate new business opportunities.
- Build excellent relationships with clients, in order to sell the company’s services.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets and maximising the profitability of each project.
- Maintaining relationships with created customers through regular review visits.
- Visiting potential customers to demonstrate products and gain new markets.
- Contacting clients by phone/email to take a brief, approve the artwork, manage projects and ensure delivery of goods.
- Keep up to date with market and customer information.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Gain a dear understanding of the customers business and requirements.
- Monitoring of print management for your clients and ensuring timely deliveries.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate should possess the following minimum qualifications and attributes:
- Degree or a diploma in Sales or Marketing.
- Mi ni mum three years experience in sales and marketing, preferably in the commercial printing industry.
- Have a valid clean Class 4 Driver’s licence.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent communication and di ent presentation skills.
- Good print knowledge.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have the ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision with strong prioritisation skills.
- Good print technical knowledge and understanding of print production processes.
- A team player.
- Great communication skill s and computer literate.
Job Application Details
Written applications should be submitted with detailed Curriculum Vitae not later than 24 July 2020,
The Head Human Resources
Commercial Printing Division
102 Simon Mazorodze Road
Or E-mail: [email protected]