In line with the Corporation’s strategic initiatives towards increased value addition and foreign currency generation, Minerals Marketing Corporation of Zimbabwe (MMCZ), is seeking suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in tlie following positions:
SALES/SHIPPING CLERK GRADE Cl X1 (ZVISHAVANE OFFICE)
SALES/SHIPPING CLERK GRADE Cl XI (MASVINGO OFFICE)
Candidates must have own accommodation in the preferred location.
Reporting to the Sales Executive, this position exists for the purpose of performing all clerical work relating to the selling of selected non-metal or metal minerals produced in Zimbabwe into the local and international markets.
The incumbents will be responsible for:-
- Recording all exports/sales invoices in the invoice register in numerical order and capturing invoices in SAP.
- Receiving, preparing and clearing of customs export documents.
- Preparing Certificates of Origin and consignment notes as per order/contract.
- Sourcing for quotations and providing information on cost effective freight rates.
- Booking vessel space for export consignments.
- Preparing monthly reports on sales, freight rales, shipments and slocks.
- Despatching export documents to stakeholders.
- Monitoring producer payments to Zimra.
- Applying and processing Zimra bond registrations.
- Maintaining records of export documents.
Minimum Academic Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in either Marketing, Purchasing, Logistics and Transport Management or any other related degree.
- At least 2 years relevant experience in a marketing or purchasing/logistics related field.
- Certificate /Diploma in Customs legislation and procedures or Freight Forwarding Diploma is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP an added advantage.
- A Clean Class 4 Driver*s licence.
Job Application Details
Interested candidates must submit their applications, curriculum vitae and certified copies of relevant professional and academic certificates clearly indicating the position being applied for, to: The Human Resources & Administration Manager
Minerals Marketing Corporation of Zimbabwe
90 Mutare Road
P Bag 2628
Closing Date for applications is 23 July 2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview
or email to: [email protected]