SECURITY OFFICER (GRADE C1) :
- Full Time
In line with the Corporation's strategic initiatives towards increased value addition and foreign currency generation, Minerals Marketing Corporation of Zimbabwe (MMCZ), seeking a suitably qualified and experienced candidate to fill in the following position:
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Chief Security Officer, this position exists to provide support to the Chef Security Officer in the performance of his duties.
The incumbent will be responsible for Crime investigations to ensure that suspects or offenders are brought to book
• Implementing and monitoring security systems
• Providing security to the Corporation with emphasis on Corporation vehicle control
• Ensuring that all minerals and other valuables kept at MMCZ are secure and that searches are carried out on entry and exit points where necessary
• Protecting the Corporation's assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues.
• Inspecting visitors' register
• Attending to requests for security guard deployments within MMCZ
• Facilitating security vetting of prospective employees
• Checking and ensuring proper utilization and effective maintenance of security equipment and Corporation assets
• Reporting any mishaps to immediate supervisor
• Preparing of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
• Any other relevant duties assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum Academic Qualifications and Experience
? Degree in Security / Intelligence / Police Studies or equivalent
? Electronics training
? At least two years working experience in a loss control or security environment
? Clean Class 4 Driver's License
How to Apply
Interested candidates most submit their application letter, curriculum vitae and certified copies of relevant academic and professional certificates clearly indicating the position being applied for, to
The Human Resources & Administration Manager or email to: [email protected]
Minerals Marketing Corporation of Zimbabwe
90 Mutate Road
P. Bag 262S
Closing Date for applications is 3 June 2022. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Minerals Marketing Corporation of Zimbabwe (MMCZ) Vacancies About Us Minerals Marketing Corporation of Zimbabwe (MMCZ) was established through an Act of Parliament (MMCZ Act Chapter 21:04) and...