Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the following positions within the National AIDS Council.
Station: NAC Head Office, Harare.
Reports to: Procurement Manager
- Conduct source audit exercises through supplier selection, evaluation and assessment
- Support the preparation and consolidation of NAC Annual Procurement Plan
- Support the Procurement Manager in procurement and other logistics to ensure goods, works and services are procured timely to facilitate programmes and projects implementation and at the same time receiving value for money
- Work with the Procurement Manager in tenders and administration to ensure all tendering, regulations, procedures are followed.
- Ensure orders are accurately drawn with the correct specification, quantity, qualities and delivery requirements.
- Review all request and purchase orders for completeness and conformance to user requirements.
- Support development of category strategies and approaches.
- Ensure consistent effective strategic sourcing process
- Support negotiations for large/Strategic contracts
- Communicate sourcing approaches to all relevant stakeholders.
- Supervising and participating in annual pre-qualification of suppliers and ensure that the suppliers’ database is regularly updated.
- Supervise Procurement Officers
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly procurement reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned by anyone in authority.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Purchasing & Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Full CIPS (MCIPS), Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Public Procurement at supervisory level.
- Be in possession of a clean class 4 driver’s license.
Job Application Details
All Applicants must complete the NAC Vacancy Application Form and comply with all other instructions stated therein.
Applications must be submitted by email to; [email protected]
Closing date for receipt of Applications is 17 July 2020.