SERVICE ADVISOR :
- Full Time
Tsapo Group of Companies is a fast growing organisation in the motor industry sector and is seeking to employ the services of a Service Advisor whose duties, responsibilities, qualifications and experience as stated below.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Lead and monitor after sales activities to achieve set objectives and targets.
2. Maintain contact with all clients to obtain customer feedback regarding product/service quality.
3. Assist clients in resolving issues and complaints concerning service delivery.
4. Daily update to the General Manager on any need to provide flowing of aftersales support (parts/service) to every unit that we sell.
5. Build and establish a good work relationship with clients to facilitate increased patronage and revenue.
6. Organize promotional and marketing campaigns to create awareness and product publicity.
7. Develop and implement strategies effective for ensuring a satisfied clientele and increased returns.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Diploma or Degree in Marketing or related field.
2. At least 3 years Sales and Marketing/ Mechanical related experience.
3. Vehicle service knowledge is an added advantage.
4. Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
5. Clean class 4 or 2 driver's licence.
How to Apply
Interested candidates must send their CVs and application letters to [email protected]
Massbreed Investments is a broad-based Zimbabwean company with interests in commercial vehicle selling (motor industry) and is one of the top quoted companies in the market. its commercial vehicle ...