Service Advisor :
- Full Time
Our client, a well-established organisation in the automotive industry, is looking for a goal oriented and exceedingly well organised individual who can demonstrate accountability, initiative, creativity, and focus.
To fill the above position, applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates, are invited.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Sourcing and booking vehicles as per set targets.
• Translate customer reported problems to actionable work orders for technicians to complete.
• Ordering necessary parts from suppliers and double checking that they are delivered to technicians.
• Communicating with customers, handling and resolving complaints and constantly updating them on their vehicle progress or reminding them of due service.
• Quality control of jobs done.
• Updating customer records in the system including notes about interactions.
• Creating and maintaining reports about customer interactions.
Qualifications and Experience
• 5 ‘O’ level passes including English and Mathematics.
• A’ level education in Science subjects.
• NC Motor Mechanics/Diploma in Motor Mechanics.
• Qualified artisan.
• Clean driver’s licence.
• At least 2 years relevant working experience.
• Candidate should be a self-starter who can work under minimum supervision.
• Candidate should be goal oriented.
• An extrovert with good negotiation and interpersonal skills
• The ability to manage a varied workload in an organised manner.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to follow tasks through to completion.
How to Apply
Please email your application and CV to [email protected]
Closing Date: Sunday, 18 July 2021.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.