SHEQ Officer :
- Full Time
This job holder will be responsible for the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
• Introduces and maintains a high-level safety culture across the sites to eliminate or minimize safety risks to staff, contractors,
visitors and adjacent communities.
• Ensures that environmental management processes are in place adhering to established standards and controls.
• Enforces compliance to SHEQ Standards at all stages of the construction process.
• Develops SHEQ communication actions for all sites and levels of staff, to include written information, tool box talks and
• Provides detailed audit reports with findings. Identify non-conformities and provide corrective action measures to prevent re-
• Monitors and review that corrective measures have been implemented.
• Manages SHEQ programs at various sites.
• Prepares the SHEQ related budgets for sites and to monitor its implementation.
• Conducts Occupational Health and Safety related surveys and makes associated recommendations.
• Develops and conducts SHEQ training to assist all employees in meeting compliance associated with training needs.
• Implements and maintains a site SHEQ program that engages all associates and keeps safety at the forefront
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications:
• SHEQ or related qualification (Diploma / Certificate)
• Must be an excellent communicator and team player.
• 1-2 years’ experience in a SHEQ related environment.
• Clean class 4 driver’s license.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email an application letter and detailed CVs with 3 traceable referees to email : [email protected]
no later 23 October 2021