In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Exciting and challenging opportunities have arisen within First Mutual Funeral Services Company a subsidiary of First Mutual Holdings Limited. First Mutual Holdings Limited is inviting suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancy of Spray Painter.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible tar the following among other duties:
- Managing inventory by receiving and recording substrates from sanders and keeping records of stock used.
- Checking the standard of substrates and certifying the quality.
- Filling in crevices/ cracks.
- Spray painting substrates to required finish.
- Maintaining spraying equipment.
The ideal Candidate must possess the following:
- A minimum of 5 Ordinary Level subjects including English and Mathematics.
- National Certificate in Painting and Decorating
- Three (3) years’ experience in coffin manufacturing involving spray painting.
- Good Communication skills
- Results Oriented
- Ability to work under Pressure
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address: [email protected]
Applications should be sent by not later than 15 June 2021.