WORKSHOP FOREMAN :
- Full Time
National Foods Logistics (Pvt) Ltd, an outbound distribution and warehousing company of fast-moving consumer goods, seeks applications from suitably qualified, experienced, and self-driven candidates to be considered for the following exciting opportunity that have arisen in the business.
Reporting to the Transport Manager, the job is based in Harare and responsible for the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensuring Fleet Availability.
• Vehicle faults diagnosis and repairs.
• Attending to Breakdowns and breakdown truck recoveries.
• Scheduling and carrying out preventative fleet maintenance.
• Ensuring vehicles/Trailers have valid VID Certificate of fitness.
• Managing Workshop spares stock.
• Adherence to workshop safety rules, and ensuring safe operation and maintenance of equipment.
Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum – Apprentice trained NC in Motor Mechanics.
• 5 years’ experience in managing a motor vehicle workshop preferably in an FMCG set up.
• Technical training in vehicle diagnostics.
• Transport and Logistics Management qualification is an added advantage.
• Experience with Volvo, Shacman & International Trucks an added advantage.
• Clean class 2 driver’s Licence.
• Candidate must be aged between 30 – 45 years.
How to Apply
Interested self-driven and passionate applicants who hold the relevant qualifications and experience should submit their current resume (CV) clearly stating the position on the subject box to [email protected] All applications should reach us on or before 10 January 2022.