WORKSHOP SUPERVISOR :
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen from a local company within the agricultural sector. The company is looking for an experienced Workshop Supervisor to attend to the following duties:
Duties and Responsibilities
• Leading the Workshop Department through establishing and setting objectives for the department and action plans required to achieve the objectives.
• Ensuring that the workshop has the right tools for all operations and that it operates in an efficient and professional manner.
• Overseeing the maintenance of all tractors, implements and combines and that all farm equipment is maintained properly and timeously
• Able to service and operationalize the following farm equipment: tractors (up to 350HP), disc harrow, multi-row planters, chisel ploughs, ploughs, rollers, fertilizer spreaders, lime spreaders, boom sprays, Generators (up to 500KVa), pivots, fertigation units
• must have ability to conduct minor electrical services and repairs
• able to keep organized records of work, tools and equipment
• Computer literates and Responsibilities
• Liaising with equipment suppliers on technical issues e.g. warranties and any matters to do with improvements or changes on equipment design.
• Liaising with other departmental heads for the smooth operation of the organisation.
• Adherence to SHE Policy and the Worker and Factories Act requirements.
• Following up on completed jobs invoicing and payments thereafter.
Qualifications and Experience
• A minimum of 5 ‘0’ levels including Mathematics and English
• Apprentice trained in the field of Motor Mechanics/Diesel Plant Fitting/ Fitting and Turning or equivalent
• At least 2 years’ experience in agro-service industry
• Excellent communication and team skills
• Self-driven and results oriented
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet above requirements should email their detailed CVs attaching certified copies of their academic qualifications and national ID to [email protected] on or before the 7th of July 2021
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted