Volunteer Mystery Shopper :
- Full Time
We are looking for an attentive volunteer mystery shopper to join our team. You will be responsible for determining the quality of products, customer service, and bar environments while posing as an ordinary customer. You will also be required to submit reports on your findings in a timely manner.
To be successful as a mystery shopper, you should be able to masquerade as a regular customer while remaining detail-oriented. Ultimately, top-notch mystery shoppers will possess excellent communication and memorization skills, and the ability to remain impartial at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Traveling to assigned nightclub locations.
• Remaining discreet while you pose as a regular customer.
• Interacting with employees over the phone and in person to gauge customer service.
• Inspecting the bar's environment to detect possible concerns and areas for improvement.
• Purchasing random and specific items to assess product quality.
• Retaining receipts as proof of purchase for later reimbursement.
• Completing and submitting a written report detailing the shopping experience after each nightclub visit.
• Disclosing competing interests, including prior loyalty to or dislike of particular nightclub or products.
• Logging hours worked.
• Storing copies of completed assignments.
Qualifications and Experience
• 5 'O' levels including English.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Outstanding memorization abilities.
• Organized, flexible disposition.
• Attentive to detail.
• Ability to conduct duties discreetly and impartially.
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria and wish to be considered email your detailed cv clearly stating the position you are applying for to [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Devine Assignments is an Equal Opportunity Employer